Click photo for larger image.
Colors may display or print differently than the actual product.
Kneeling Archer Statue
Item No.3043 (fgt)
Inspired by the original terra cotta soldiers excavated from the tomb of the first emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang. Notice this warrior's hair neatly poised upon his head as he faithfully waits for command. His attire is simple but bold as he is shown kneeling on a square pedestal. This statue is excellent for garden pathways or entrances to an outdoor room.
The archer once held a crossbow. The base inscription identifies him as "Qin Imperial Dynasty Terracotta Archer".
Two thousand years ago, Qin Shi Huangdi, first Emperor of China, created an array of life-sized terra cotta soldiers to guard his tome and wage war after his death. Discovered in Xian, China in 1974, over 7000 sculpted soldiers and war horses buried in military formation instantly emerged as one of the great archaeological finds. This statue is one of three that we offer are a faithful region of the characters typical of the Qin terra cotta army. Their size and expressions make these Oriental statues ideal accents for your home and garden, indoors or outdoors.
Made in USA
Great wisdom is generous; petty wisdom is contentious. Great speech is impassioned, small speech is cantankerous.
Kneeling Archer Statue
Item Number: 3043 (fgt)
Lead time to ship: 3-4 weeks from Sept-Mar. Otherwise, 5-6 weeks during busy season.
Put this in your cart now.
You're only one click away!
Take your time to carefully select the color that is right for you. Order color samples on real cast stone concrete to see it, feel it and understand how the colors react in your lighting. This garden decor is a long-term investment. Please take your time to select the right color for your concrete patio, lawn or garden decor. Order color samples on real cast stone.
- Paint finishes have tones that emulate metal patinas, exotic stones or other unique faux finishes. These are reproduced with a uniform appearance throughout the stone. The surface is sealed to prolong the finish and constitutes to a graceful aging. These have a semi-glossy overcoat finish.
- Stain finishes such as the Relics* and others with "stone" in the name, bring vibrant rustic earth tones. Moisture levels, mineral content and the stone's texture play into the unpredictable beauty that these finishes bring to the visual senses. Water dances throughout, leaving a dark wet look. Multiple hues emerge and beautifully accentuate the stone's design.
- Stone finishes If the name has "stone" or "relic" in it, then the texture is like concrete.
- NOTE: "Hi-Tone" is a special blend of colors designed for garden decor that depicts a real-life item such as a deer, fox or lion statue. Hi-tone subtly colors the item as real life (not cartoonish). Not every item is available in Hi Tone.
"Relic Hi-Tone" is the stain comparable to Hi-Tone but is more enhanced. Not every item is available in Relic Hi-Tone.
There are no color samples for the Hi-Tones.
- Each will look differently when wet. "Stone" and "Relic" finishes darken and the others don't. Wet your sample to see how it will look in the rain or as water flows through your fountain.
- Colors may not appear true on your monitor or when you print the page. Because you can get the samples on concrete, neither Gardecor nor the manufacturer will accept objections about the final color.
Receive credit for your samples when you return them to us. Terms: Your concrete fountain, statue, pedestal, or other concrete product must be purchased from Gardecor. You will receive credit to your card for the price of the samples including shipping one way to you. You pay to ship back to us. Before sending back your sample(s), contact us to get the correct return address. Credit will be made when we receive your samples in good shape (not shattered or painted).
Welcome to the world of Henri Studio!
Henri Studio portrays elegance cast in stone. The unparalleled sculpture creations of Henri Studio are uniquely beautiful.
From classic to contemporary, traditional to whimsical, Henri's extraordinary range of fountains, planters, birdbaths and garden ornaments is incomparable. The artisans Old World craftsmenship infuses each and every Henri creation with peerless, premium quality. Inspired designs, rich colors, and thoughtful engineering have made Henri products sought after in North America and around the world.
Made in America, popular and innovative Henri products are ideal for virtually any home, garden, or landscape where the long-lasting beauty of cast stone is the essential element. And, since 2008, Henri studio features The Brass Baron, the acclaimed collection of premium bronze garden sculptures.
This item ships via "freight", a shipping company that delivers large and heavy merchandise (not UPS or FedEx). Quotations are the fair way to determine shipping to your location. Our customers and clientele have saved $tens to $hundreds on the final price with our quotations. Your total price will be locked in for a defined time for you to make the right decision to purchase from Gardecor®.
To receive a free Gardecor® Special Quote, put this in your cart and complete checkout. When we receive your request, we will research the best freight rate for you.
Freight shipment with a lift-gate in residential area.
NOTE: You may have found this elsewhere with "free" shipping. The shipping rate was built into the price. Now, if you order two items, the shipping rate should not be twice as much as one; however, if the shipping rate were built into the price and advertised as "free shipping", then you would, indeed, pay twice as much for the shipping. Also, destinations close to the factory have a much lower shipping rate than destinations afar. This is taken into consideration when we prepare your quotation and you pay the fair rate.
What types of delivery can I have?
Freight shipments are complex because of the steps involved transporting and delivering large and heavy goods. Here are the types of deliveries involved.
- Residential. We always request scheduled delivery for residential deliveries. The trucking company will contact you when your shipment arrives at the receiving depot and no sooner.
- Commercial. This is an area comprised of businesses. This is not an at-home business. The trucker will arrive unscheduled during normal business hours.
- Construction. We need to know if the site is a construction site because the rate may be different than other destinations.
- No Lift-Gate. You are responsible for unloading your crate(s) from the truck bed. Once you take possession, you are responsible for damages. If you have a forklift or unloading dock with at least a pallet jack, then you won't need a truck with a lift-gate.
- Yes, Lift-Gate.This is also called "curbside delivery". The trucker will leave your crate(s) on the ground behind the truck. They are not supposed to leave it in the street. If you have a skilled driver, they might back into your driveway as a courtesy to you. Remember that they are not obligated to perform additional requests.
- Inside delivery is not available for all products. The trucker will bring your items inside your home. They are not obligated to unpack it for you. This is not offered for fountains because fountains require someone who can install it for you. See "White-Glove Service", below.
- White-glove Service. This is not available for all products. This is not offered for fountains because fountains require someone who can install the fountain. Generally, a third-party local company is contracted to pick up the merchandise from the main shipper's depot to deliver to you. That specialized trucking company will arrange to bring your items inside, unpack it, set it up and haul away the packing debris.
Some truckers carry a pallet jack to move your crate beyond the back of the truck. We always request this but cannot promise it as it is not a service the trucking company offers. The driver may or may not have a pallet jack. You can rent a pallet jack for the day from a local rental center.
Do not expect the trucking company to set up your fountain or place your statue in it's resting location. I would not recommend this as they are not trained in dealing with installation services.