Click photo for larger image.
Colors may display or print differently than the actual product.
Gothic Quatrefoil Concrete Pond
Item No.1107nn (fgt)
One piece (monolith) concrete pool with a decorative design for the elegant look. Great for water gardens or fountain features. Ensure to let us know if you want a drain hole and plug and a sealed hole in the bottom for electrical connector to your pump and/or lights.
Made in USA
This delightful quatrefoil cast stone concrete pond is ready to set in place and fill with water. Ensure to have heavy equipment and a good foundation when placing this in it is location. The pool comes in several designer colors.
Gothic Quatrefoil Concrete Pond
Item Number: 1107nn (fgt)
Lead time to ship: Between April and September, production time is 6-8 weeks. At other times, production time is 4-6 weeks.
These wonderful colors are durable and have proven to withstand harsh weather conditions.
Here are your color choices for this garden decor. The color, Antico, arrives green and needs a few weeks to age to the color shown. Spraying with water and setting in the sun will help to expedite the aging process to green.
FINISH AND COLOR VARIATIONS
The colors represented in this catalog give you a range of what our finishes look like. They will never be exactly like shown because photography, lighting, and the printing process, changes the tone of the colors.
We know from experience the impossibility to guarantee the homogeneity of the finish of our product. Through the manufacturing process, these garden ornaments are treated in a way that give them certain unique characteristics.
All garden ornaments are hand-poured and finished manually, therefore they vary according to many factors: how long the piece has been cured, the weather on the day it was finished, who is doing the finishing, and the texture of the piece. All theses factors add to the uniqueness and authenticity of our garden ornaments.
No two items look alike. Variations are completely normal.
The beautiful color finishes are made to look like they have always been in your garden or that you found them on an antiquing trip. The finish will also be enhanced with the passage of time and weather exposure, and will pick up their own natural patina.
NOTE: Colors are not guaranteed to be exactly what you see on your monitor or printed page. To receive color samples on cast stone media, first request a quotation. When you receive your quote and are still interested in purchasing it from us, then contact us with the colors you would like to have. We can offer a couple complimentary samples and there will be a charge for more.
This outdoor decor is covered by a manufacturer's LIMITED warranty for one (1) year after purchase. This is a manufacturer's warranty, not Gardecor's.
Your shipment will be insured. After delivery, neither Gardecor, Inc. nor the factory will be responsible for any broken or damaged items. Make sure that you or the people handling the products are careful with all the merchandise.
Our Value-Added Program includes assistance with your claim by our trained and experienced mediator. We have successfully turned around some denied claims with proper documentation and photos that customers provided.
NOTE: The warranty does not cover damage from white scale, lime scale, calcium buildup, or efflorescence. Read more about properly maintaining this water fountain here (this is the same document as the Installation document).
This manufacturer of garden ornaments has been designing and manufacturing quality fine garden ornaments including fountains, planters, benches, and statuary in the USA since 1993.
Neither Gardecor, Inc. nor the manufacturer are responsible for cracks due to filling hot fountains with cold water and vice versa, improper winter storage, or off-applications (used for something other than for what it was produced). Do not fill a fountain with water when the fountain is hot to the touch, cold water can cause cracks in the fountain. Do not add anything to the water unless it is specifically formulated for concrete as well as the color finish. If you purchase water treatment, test it on a small hidden part to ensure the color doesn't change or the concrete doesn't dissolve or the color doesn't change. Do not add salts around or to the fountain.
Caution: EXCESS WEIGHT OR PRESSURE ON THE FOUNTAIN MAY CAUSE IT TO FALL. KEEP CHILDREN AND OTHERS FROM CLIMBING, SITTING OR LEANING ON THE FOUNTAIN AND ITS COMPONENTS. MOST FOUNTAINS HAVE NO INTERLOCKING COMPONENT PARTS. THE COMPONENT PARTS ARE HELD BY GRAVITY ONLY. GLUING OR CEMENTING THE COMPONENT PARTS TOGETHER IS NOT RECOMMENDED. THE PARTS MAY NEED TO BE DISMANTLED TO REPLACE THE PUMP, HARDWARE, OR TO MOVE THE FOUNTAIN TO ANOTHER LOCATION.
NOTE: Hard water can damage the cast stone. Here is a map from the USGS showing areas of hard water, the red and white areas. To be certain, check your local water department because hard water areas can be localized. Such damage can void your warranty. Consider using a water softener additive to your fountain water after testing it on a hidden part of the fountain.
This item ships via "freight", a shipping company that delivers large and heavy merchandise (not UPS or FedEx). Quotations are the fair way to determine shipping to your location. Our customers and clientele have saved $tens to $hundreds on the final price with our quotations. Your total price will be locked in for a defined time for you to make the right decision to purchase from Gardecor®.
To receive a free Gardecor® Special Quote, put this in your cart and complete checkout. When we receive your request, we will research the best freight rate for you.
Freight shipment with a lift-gate in residential area.
NOTE: You may have found this elsewhere with "free" shipping. The shipping rate was built into the price. Now, if you order two items, the shipping rate should not be twice as much as one; however, if the shipping rate were built into the price and advertised as "free shipping", then you would, indeed, pay twice as much for the shipping. Also, destinations close to the factory have a much lower shipping rate than destinations afar. This is taken into consideration when we prepare your quotation and you pay the fair rate.
What types of delivery can I have?
Freight shipments are complex because of the steps involved transporting and delivering large and heavy goods. Here are the types of deliveries involved.
- Residential. We always request scheduled delivery for residential deliveries. The trucking company will contact you when your shipment arrives at the receiving depot and no sooner.
- Commercial. This is an area comprised of businesses. This is not an at-home business. The trucker will arrive unscheduled during normal business hours.
- Construction. We need to know if the site is a construction site because the rate may be different than other destinations.
- No Lift-Gate. You are responsible for unloading your crate(s) from the truck bed. Once you take possession, you are responsible for damages. If you have a forklift or unloading dock with at least a pallet jack, then you won't need a truck with a lift-gate.
- Yes, Lift-Gate.This is also called "curbside delivery". The trucker will leave your crate(s) on the ground behind the truck. They are not supposed to leave it in the street. If you have a skilled driver, they might back into your driveway as a courtesy to you. Remember that they are not obligated to perform additional requests.
- Inside delivery is not available for all products. The trucker will bring your items inside your home. They are not obligated to unpack it for you. This is not offered for fountains because fountains require someone who can install it for you. See "White-Glove Service", below.
- White-glove Service. This is not available for all products. This is not offered for fountains because fountains require someone who can install the fountain. Generally, a third-party local company is contracted to pick up the merchandise from the main shipper's depot to deliver to you. That specialized trucking company will arrange to bring your items inside, unpack it, set it up and haul away the packing debris.
Some truckers carry a pallet jack to move your crate beyond the back of the truck. We always request this but cannot promise it as it is not a service the trucking company offers. The driver may or may not have a pallet jack. You can rent a pallet jack for the day from a local rental center.
Do not expect the trucking company to set up your fountain or place your statue in it's resting location. I would not recommend this as they are not trained in dealing with installation services.