Click photo for larger image.
Colors may display or print differently than the actual product.
Standing Lion Statue
Item No.1359-CS (fgt)
Size34" H x 54" W
Base: 14" x 42" x 4" H
Weight: 800 lbs
MaterialCast stone concrete - Custom made to order.
This fine cast stone lion statue is made from with a concrete product containing various amounts of limestone aggregate, some masons sand, Type 2 Portland Cement, a concrete superplasticiser and just enough water to make the mix workable. This mixture makes for a lasting lion statue.
Starting in Manhattan and Long Island City, NY, the fabricator has been around for over 70 years. They worked on famous projects including the 1930 Worlds Fair in New York. Not enough can be said of their quality, craftsmanship, and integrity. They continue to create for clients in the US and around the globe.
Made in the USA. Ensure to have proper equipment to place this in it is final location.
Clientele prefer lead products for the antiquity nature of the material. This lead product is made of 99.5% pure lead metal. Lead is a soft metal and can deform with time. Where necessary, they are reinforced wit brass, bronze or stainless steel to give them the strength that lead does not have. Safeguards should be taken to avoid any human or animal ingestion of water from lead objects such as fountains made of lead.
This item ships via "freight", a shipping company that delivers large and heavy merchandise (not UPS or FedEx). Quotations are the fair way to determine shipping to your location. Our customers and clientele have saved $tens to $hundreds on the final price with our quotations. Your total price will be locked in for a defined time for you to make the right decision to purchase from Gardecor®.
To receive a free Gardecor® Special Quote, put this in your cart and complete checkout. When we receive your request, we will research the best freight rate for you.
Freight shipment with a lift-gate in residential area.
NOTE: You may have found this elsewhere with "free" shipping. The shipping rate was built into the price. Now, if you order two items, the shipping rate should not be twice as much as one; however, if the shipping rate were built into the price and advertised as "free shipping", then you would, indeed, pay twice as much for the shipping. Also, destinations close to the factory have a much lower shipping rate than destinations afar. This is taken into consideration when we prepare your quotation and you pay the fair rate.
What types of delivery can I have?
Freight shipments are complex because of the steps involved transporting and delivering large and heavy goods. Here are the types of deliveries involved.
- Residential. We always request scheduled delivery for residential deliveries. The trucking company will contact you when your shipment arrives at the receiving depot and no sooner.
- Commercial. This is an area comprised of businesses. This is not an at-home business. The trucker will arrive unscheduled during normal business hours.
- Construction. We need to know if the site is a construction site because the rate may be different than other destinations.
- No Lift-Gate. You are responsible for unloading your crate(s) from the truck bed. Once you take possession, you are responsible for damages. If you have a forklift or unloading dock with at least a pallet jack, then you won't need a truck with a lift-gate.
- Yes, Lift-Gate.This is also called "curbside delivery". The trucker will leave your crate(s) on the ground behind the truck. They are not supposed to leave it in the street. If you have a skilled driver, they might back into your driveway as a courtesy to you. Remember that they are not obligated to perform additional requests.
- Inside delivery is not available for all products. The trucker will bring your items inside your home. They are not obligated to unpack it for you. This is not offered for fountains because fountains require someone who can install it for you. See "White-Glove Service", below.
- White-glove Service. This is not available for all products. This is not offered for fountains because fountains require someone who can install the fountain. Generally, a third-party local company is contracted to pick up the merchandise from the main shipper's depot to deliver to you. That specialized trucking company will arrange to bring your items inside, unpack it, set it up and haul away the packing debris.
Some truckers carry a pallet jack to move your crate beyond the back of the truck. We always request this but cannot promise it as it is not a service the trucking company offers. The driver may or may not have a pallet jack. You can rent a pallet jack for the day from a local rental center.
Do not expect the trucking company to set up your fountain or place your statue in it's resting location. I would not recommend this as they are not trained in dealing with installation services.