Click photo for larger image.
Colors may display or print differently than the actual product.
Misty Moonlight Sonota - Misting Wall Water Fountain
Item No.MMS-MWWF (fgt)
Size48" H x 33" W
This was the maiden voyage of a new style of fountain. Henry forged new territory with their Galaxy line of water fountains. Now they present this beautiful art form in a fog hanging on the wall. Or, more accurately with tendrils of mist twisting and blossoming, never the same and very hypnotic. You can become transfixed just watching the miniature clouds flowing down the fountain face.
Using water products together?
Do not mix or use different chemical products together when treating your water for whatever reason.
Mixing products such as fish medications and Algae‐Fix for example can cause adverse chemical reactions that could be caustic to fish and plants.
Products that are marked as natural, such as bacteria and enzyme products can be used together with no harm to the environment.
Using Algae‐Fix, InstaFix, D‐Solv9, Algaway 5.4 with any oxidizer such as Algae‐Off or GreenClean will kill fish — and if mixed together outside of the pond could potentially explode and cause injury and contamination of the area.
Always follow the instructions. Ensure that your measuring devices are good and that you know the number of gallons that you are treating. Applying products too often can build up and injure or kill fish, plants, and even wildlife or pets that come in contact with the water.
This item ships via "freight", a shipping company that delivers large and heavy merchandise (not UPS or FedEx). Quotations are the fair way to determine shipping to your location. Our customers and clientele have saved $tens to $hundreds on the final price with our quotations. Your total price will be locked in for a defined time for you to make the right decision to purchase from Gardecor®.
To receive a free Gardecor® Special Quote, put this in your cart and complete checkout. When we receive your request, we will research the best freight rate for you.
Freight shipment with a lift-gate in residential area.
NOTE: You may have found this elsewhere with "free" shipping. The shipping rate was built into the price. Now, if you order two items, the shipping rate should not be twice as much as one; however, if the shipping rate were built into the price and advertised as "free shipping", then you would, indeed, pay twice as much for the shipping. Also, destinations close to the factory have a much lower shipping rate than destinations afar. This is taken into consideration when we prepare your quotation and you pay the fair rate.
What types of delivery can I have?
Freight shipments are complex because of the steps involved transporting and delivering large and heavy goods. Here are the types of deliveries involved.
- Residential. We always request scheduled delivery for residential deliveries. The trucking company will contact you when your shipment arrives at the receiving depot and no sooner.
- Commercial. This is an area comprised of businesses. This is not an at-home business. The trucker will arrive unscheduled during normal business hours.
- Construction. We need to know if the site is a construction site because the rate may be different than other destinations.
- No Lift-Gate. You are responsible for unloading your crate(s) from the truck bed. Once you take possession, you are responsible for damages. If you have a forklift or unloading dock with at least a pallet jack, then you won't need a truck with a lift-gate.
- Yes, Lift-Gate.This is also called "curbside delivery". The trucker will leave your crate(s) on the ground behind the truck. They are not supposed to leave it in the street. If you have a skilled driver, they might back into your driveway as a courtesy to you. Remember that they are not obligated to perform additional requests.
- Inside delivery is not available for all products. The trucker will bring your items inside your home. They are not obligated to unpack it for you. This is not offered for fountains because fountains require someone who can install it for you. See "White-Glove Service", below.
- White-glove Service. This is not available for all products. This is not offered for fountains because fountains require someone who can install the fountain. Generally, a third-party local company is contracted to pick up the merchandise from the main shipper's depot to deliver to you. That specialized trucking company will arrange to bring your items inside, unpack it, set it up and haul away the packing debris.
Some truckers carry a pallet jack to move your crate beyond the back of the truck. We always request this but cannot promise it as it is not a service the trucking company offers. The driver may or may not have a pallet jack. You can rent a pallet jack for the day from a local rental center.
Do not expect the trucking company to set up your fountain or place your statue in it's resting location. I would not recommend this as they are not trained in dealing with installation services.